MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running.
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
LIGHTWEIGHT FIRM SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and Womenage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
High quality and durable yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
Signature reflective X logo on thigh.
1. Compression short
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Quadriceps MCS
4. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
5. Large pocket for phone
6. Zip pocket for cards and keys
7. Mesh pocket for gels and other items
8. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
9. Signature reflective X logo on thigh
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle Womenage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
1. 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
1. Front panel - PWX Flex 70D
2. Back panel - PWX Weight 105D
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- TSTom S.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSome of my favorite workout gear.
The light speed compression shorts and tights are among my favorite workout gear. I wear a size that is snug but not restrictive or compressive. It’s functional and durable. I especially like the pockets for long runs.
- NCNathan C.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMarathon capable
Ran my first sub 4 marathon in these.
- MHMark H.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFull Marathon Approved
These shorts are great! I only did one short run in them before sliding them on for a FULL marathon. Comfortable and non-restricting. I did have to send my first pair back, but that's because I had to get a bigger size. Highly recommend.
- GHGlen H.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTrial by marathon
The fit, comfort, and support of these shorts were perfect. Zero chafing; they passed the marathon test.
- JMJustin M.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoNice race short
Used them in my first attempt at a marathon, they were great! Compression felt great and I really like the pockets which allowed me to store some extra gels for the race.