BUOYANT & DURABLE
Premium Japanese Yamamoto Limestone neoprene is buoyant and durable to ensure you get most out of your strokes in water whilst remaining tough for climbing out of it.
Hyperflex 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels provide unrivalled swim flexibility and hip and pelvis panels are designed for freedom of movement on the run.
Rollbar technology ensures less buoyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle.
COMFORT & SUPPORT
Front zip provides increased ventilation without having to remove during run whilst the often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption.
Zipped rear pocket provides adequate storage for your race-day essentials.
1. SwimRun wetsuit
2. Full body premium Japanese Yamamoto buoyant and durable Limestone neoprene
3. Front full body zipper
5. Hyperflex 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels
6. Rollbar technology
7. Flexible hip and pelvis panels
8. Abrasion resistant
9. Rear zip pocket
Chest - 3mm
Back - 3mm
Arms - 1.5mm
Upper legs - 2mm
100% SPONGE RUBBER NYLON LAMINATED
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- AMAnnie M.ReviewingPROPEL:SWIMRUN WETSUITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSwimrun wetsuit
Good fit for 5ft 4” slightly to long in body but the medium was the only one in stock and the price and availability were what I was happy with
Lovely colours and am looking forward to getting in the water.
Features are brilliant for swimrun events
- RERoss E.ReviewingPROPEL:SWIMRUN WETSUITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agowetsuit
just what I wanted
- CICatherine Irene C.ReviewingPROPEL:SWIMRUN WETSUITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSwimming wetsuit
Fabulous, so comfortable and very lightweight when swimming/running.
- DHDarcy H.ReviewingPROPEL:SWIMRUN WETSUITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSwimrun wetsuit
Very comfortable - great when out snorkeling as kept me nice and warm while giving me the flexibility to swim.
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingPROPEL:SWIMRUN WETSUITI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHappy with my purchase!
Great fit and very comfortable on.