MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; to dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint, and calf; to alleivate muscle strain during the toe phase of running.
Mid-Rise power mesh waistband for body sculpting secure fit with three back pockets provide bounce-free storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and Womenage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
FIRM GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
High quality and durable yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf.
1. Full length compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Quadriceps MCS
4. Calf MCS
5. Mid-Rise power mesh waistband for body sculpting secure fit
6. Graduated compression for improved circulation
7. Large pocket for phone
8. Secure zip pocket for small valuables
9. Mesh pocket for gels and other items
10. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
11. Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle Womenage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
1. 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
1. Front panel - PWX 70D
2. Back panel - PWX 160D
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- RRoseReviewingLIGHT SPEED MID-RISE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the colour!
Love these! However worth noting, I had to send back the medium for a large, even though my sizing chart said for medium.
I’m a medium in joggers and other tights, just found these in particular to be smaller fitting and my ankles and calves are soo skinny, haha! Large were perfect though!
- EVEdith V.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED MID-RISE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat, but…
These are great leggings that are very flattering, but I wish this the design with the X on the thigh was available for the force mid-rise tights. It’s disappointing they only offer the light speed style with the X on the thigh. The unique design is the reason I’m willing to pay way more than I normally would for workout tights. 2XU, please offer the same design for your force mid-rise rights. I would like to use them when I’m working out my lower body at the gym. I wear a size 12-14. I purchased the 2xL. The waist is loose, but I can just tighten it. The fit on my legs is perfect.
- RRRaven R.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED MID-RISE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBlack/Festival Ombré Reflective Pants
I love these pants. I’m 5’4, 145 lbs and ordered a large. They are so comfortable and keeps everything in place when I run. I like long distance runs 9-13 miles and they give great flexibility. I’ve ordered 4 pairs of 2XU pants and love them all. I have ordered medium size pants in the past that fit true to size but the large gives me breathing room also when I do intense workouts.
- PVPamela V.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED MID-RISE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing fit, useful pockets but..
This have been my favorite 2xU Tights ever! Very stolid, then fit perfectly and give good body form. I would prefer if they would come Hi-Waist but the mid rise was ok, didn’t roll down. Having the pockets was amazing!! But I would love them to be bigger! I could only fit 2 gels, the mobile was hard to fit, and I could fit my credit card, I had to bring cash.
Colors were dope! I loved them!!
- BSBJ S.Verified BuyerReviewingLIGHT SPEED MID-RISE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLight Speed Mid-Rise Compression Tights
The comfort is the same as the other models I bought. The build needs to be better (threading needs to be stronger).