Drawstring waistband provides adjustable secure fit.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and Womenage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
MODERATE GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Moderate graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
High quality and durable yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
1. Full length compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
4. Graduated compression for improved circulation
5. Signature X logo on thigh and calf
6. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle Womenage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5 Faster recovery
1. 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
1. Front panel - PWX 70D
2. Back panel - PWX 160D
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- KDKevin David J.ReviewingCORE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoKevin david jones
I have been using 2xu compression tights for about ten years tried other compression tights, but I think 2xu are still the best for me.
- VFVanessa F.ReviewingCORE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect
Perfect fit (size small -I’m a 12) and very comfy and supportive. Would definitely buy again.
- EQElisabeth Q.Verified BuyerReviewingCORE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPassform
- LVLinda V.ReviewingCORE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat fit
Love the compression pants - really help during a long workout!
- AJAnna J.ReviewingCORE COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest style
Purchased these as it was time to replace my previous pair which I have had for about about 10 years ! . I did try a few other 2xu tights, but nothing seemed suit , and so stick to what you know..These are so comfortable, not too thick and love the print and styling. I mainly use to run and they definately make a difference, The only thing that would be good would be if they had a larger pocket. There is a tiny one , large enough to put a couple of coins in inside waist band ! Granted this is becasue the style does not have a large waist band , but perhaps a zipped pocket at the back just below waist band , with access from outside would be a great addition ( always handy and more room to pop car key in or a gel ! ) Aside to that cant fault.