X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
MERINO LIGHT CUSHION
2.5mm light cushioning designed to cover all the bases for most activities with merino yarns to assist with breathability and temperature regulation while trail running in cold climates.
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry.
1. No show sock
2. X-LOCK technology feature
3. Anatomical design
4. 2.5mm light cushioning
5. Merino yarns for improved temperature regulation
6. Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
7. Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
1. Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
2. Improved coordination
3. Enhanced circulation in the foot
21% MERINO, 24% ACRYLIC, 44% NYLON, 11% LYCRA
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- RRRupert R.ReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION NO SHOW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect for running, Tri and training
Amazing socks that are comfy, firm and take full advantage of the super soft merino wool. Wool is particularly helpful if you sweat a lot or come out of the swim leg in a Tri, no chaffing or rubbing. Highly recommended. Plus wool is a green material helping the environment.
- CPcharlie p.ReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION NO SHOW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoreview
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION NO SHOW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood value. Good quality.
Good value. Good quality
- BLBrian L.Verified BuyerReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION NO SHOW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper comfy socks
I love these socks, they fit really well and are super comfortable. No issues with the rucking up or moving around on long runs
- DdanielleVerified BuyerReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION NO SHOW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoamazing
they're great, love them