WHAT IS MCS COMPRESSION?
MCS COMPRESSION PROVIDES EXTRA SUPPORT TO KEY MUSCLE AREAS.
MCS (muscle containment stamping) is a revolutionary fabric support system that traces over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to support major muscles against fatigue and strain during intensive exercise.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
MCS ‘stamping’ assists performance by providing greater compression power by wrapping precise areas of the limb to reduce muscle oscillation and damage. This advanced engineering provides greater compression power without excessive bulk.
The stamping is its own layer, additional to the fabric not within it, and can be applied precisely where needed to support muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia groups.
FORCE VS LIGHT SPEED
WHICH MCS COMPRESSION IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Whether you are training in the gym or clocking miles at the track, our unique MCS compression technology can help you perform stronger, for longer.
Designed specifically for HIIT, Cross-Training and Strength, Force Compression traces the key muscle groups involved in training, delivering greater power output.
Featuring the same MCS technology, Light Speed Compression is engineered with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs, supporting key muscle groups used on the run.
Force Compression Tights
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) contours the glutes,
hamstrings, quads and calf muscles, providing support for HIIT and strength training.
Features a smooth jacquard elastic waistband for easy layering under shorts.
Light Speed Compression Tights
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces the quads and calf muscles
to reduce the load on the knees during running, and alleviate muscle strain.
Three back pockets provide secure storage for phone, cards, keys and nutrition.
1. The effects of lower-body compression garments on recovery between exercise bouts in highly-trained cyclists.
2. The effects of 2XU Compression Tights on quadriceps and calf muscle oscillatory patterns during treadmill running.
3. the effect of using compression socks between repeated maximal running sessions.
4. Peak power gains/blood flow: The effects of 2XU compression tights on cycling repeat-sprint ability.
5. The effects of lower-body compression garments on recovery between exercise bouts in highly-trained cyclists.