X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
MERINO LIGHT CUSHION
2.5mm light cushioning designed to cover all the bases for most activities with merino yarns to assist with breathability and temperature regulation while trail running in cold climates.
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry.
1. Crew sock
2. X-LOCK technology feature
3. Anatomical design
4. 2.5mm light cushioning
5. Merino yarns for improved temperature regulation
6. Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
7. Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
1. Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
2. Improved coordination
3. Promotes circulation in the foot
21% MERINO, 24% ACRYLIC, 44% NYLON, 11% LYCRA
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- CCarysReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION CREW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat socks
Perfect for working out - the reason I bought these was because I regularly got blisters when running, pleased to say no blisters since I've started wearing these!
- AAA A R.ReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION CREW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat cool weather socks
These are excellent socks Ive been wearing during early Arizona morning bike laps.
- KBKyle B.ReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION CREW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing socks!
Some of the best socks I have ever worn. I have so many pairs of Hilly, Features and Balega and these are easily my number one pick.
- MWMike W.ReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION CREW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSports socks
Great socks, very comfortable, merino makes the difference, no sweat, no smell, no blisters!
- RRRupert R.ReviewingVECTR MERINO LIGHT CUSHION CREW SOCKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing socks for every run
The merino is perfect for running and cycling. These socks are saving my feet and getting me back out there on the trails sooner. I’ve now bought over 10 pairs as they are used every day.