TIMING CHIP STRAP
1. Ankle timing strap
2. Nylon and neoprene construction
3. Adjustable velcro strap for secure fit
4. Comfortable design with low chafing
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% NYLON
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- SCShauna C.Verified BuyerReviewingTIMING CHIP STRAPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoSimple, Easy, Reliable
I just started in person racing again and got lots of compliments on this timing chip holder!
I was going to say it was a little big, but then read it was supposed to go on your ankle... Makes sense now!
I run obstacle course races so I wear it on my wrist as the ankle isn't practical with the trail running and going over certain obstacles. It goes on easy and don't have to worry about being one of those dreaded stories about a timing chip breaking off with the plastic wrist band they give you.
- SSShannon S.ReviewingTIMING CHIP STRAPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe most comfortable timing chip strap
I have always had problems with chaffing around whatever timing chip strap I wear. This is the first strap to not cause any issues. It is so comfortable you can't feel that you are wearing anything
- MKMegan K.Verified BuyerReviewingTIMING CHIP STRAPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAnother excellent 2xu purchase
Perfect : thank you