SEAMLESS STOMACH PANEL
Non-compression yet supportive seam-free stomach panel grows with you during your pregancy.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch and Power Mesh reduces muscle movement and provide support to the lower back.
MODERATE GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Moderate graduated compression to assist circulation and reduce swelling in the ankles and feet.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
1. Extra hi-rise compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Non-compression, breathable, seamless stomach panel
4. Power mesh supportive lower back panel
5. Graduated compression to assist circulation and reduce swelling in the ankles and feet
6. Signature tonal X logos on thigh and calf
7. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
8. Recommended from 26 weeks+
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle Womenage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance
4. Improved muscle alignment
5. Increased agility
6. Faster recovery
72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
1. FRONT - PWX 70D
2. BACK - PWX 160D
3. GUSSET - PWX 105D
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- BBBridget B.ReviewingPRENATAL ACTIVE TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAwesome for varicose veins during pregnancy
Really great compression for calves and thighs and nice and stretchy around the tummy
- ESEmily S.Verified BuyerReviewingPRENATAL ACTIVE TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe best!
I'm on my third baby and wish I'd had these for my first two pregnancies. They are amazing! So light and comfortable while supporting without to much pressure. I'm really sensitive to some leggings which feel like they are cutting off the blood supply to your belly. I can easily wear these dawn to dusk. Totally worth the money. I bought a size S and am normally an 8 while not pregnant and they fit perfectly. Wore from week 28 onwards and bump the perfect size.
- ALAndraya L.Verified BuyerReviewingPRENATAL ACTIVE TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
These give you support like no other would recommened these more than anything I've tried throughout 2 pregnancies.
- LLauraVerified BuyerReviewingPRENATAL ACTIVE TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSolid compression tights
Tights are great and compression is helpful for varicose veins. They occasionally fall down slightly around the waist, but I get this is challenging to avoid through design without being able to have a waistband. You'll need to buy a size down—I'm usually a size 10 but bought an XS for these.
- LBL B.Verified BuyerReviewingPRENATAL ACTIVE TIGHTSI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot Ideal For Women with Smaller Bumps
As a PT and an endurance sport athlete I always wear 2XU leggings. When I fell pregnant I was excited to see that 2XU do a maternity pair.
I usually wear a size M and ordered a size M & L in these to compare.
The fit around the legs were good but there was so much material for the bump that it just started to sag. They are incredibly high waisted (almost covered my chest).
For mothers with big bumps - these might be good, for mothers with smaller bumps - I wouldn't recommend. I bought these at 30 week pregnant thinking I might grow into them - but the bump material is just simply too big.
Too expensive for the short amount of time you'll be wearing them