MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; to dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint, and calf; to alleivate muscle strain during the toe phase of running.
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
FIRM GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
High quality and durable yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf.
1. Full length compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. Quadriceps MCS
4. Calf MCS
5. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
6. Graduated compression for improved blood flow, aiding faster warm-up and recovery
7. Large pocket for phone
8. Secure zip pocket for small valuables
9. Mesh pocket for gels and other items
10. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
11. Signature reflective X logos on thigh and calf
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
COMPRESSION RATING: FIRM: 23-25 mmhg*
1. 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
1. Front panel - PWX Flex 70D
2. Back panel - PWX Weight 105D
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- SCStephen C.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoOutstanding
I used these for the Boston Marathon and they we above all of my expectations. I had no issues with my quads failing me or my calves cramping up when running heartbreak hill. They kept me just warm enough that I still felt the cold but was comfortable. Im excited to use these when it gets warmer out to see how they feel then
- BPBrian P.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorth the money!!!
Bought these to run in the Greenbrier Ultra in Maryland. Course was rough and beat my legs up. I'm a heavier runner, so that puts a lot of punishment on these quads! These legging saved me, I ran 18 hours straight my feet gave out before my legs thanks to 2XU. Don't worry about the price, worth every dollar.
- MPMaster Paul M.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMaster Paul Mitchell
They really give me the confidence to try things that require impact, balance and speed. Currently, I have been using them in spin classes and feel great at the end of the session. I also feel comfortable doing my own stretching session as they give me more stability when working towards splits in all directions. I will have to get some photos for next time, thank you.
- MHMatthew H.ReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoPerfect
The pockets and the fit are 2nd to none definitely my go 2 brand
- AHAlex H.Verified BuyerReviewingLIGHT SPEED COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
Had these on for a 24hr race. My muscles felt good after it which was a massive surprise. They are TIGHT, so I could’ve gone up a size. It’s was tricky getting them up past my thighs to avoid a low crotch.