PWX VENT panels provide support whilst improving air flow by almost 200%, increasing evaporation of your sweat to keep you at optimal performance temperature.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with zip back pocket providing bounce-free secure storage for phone, cards and keys.
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions.
1. Compression short
2. Upper leg PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression
3. Lower leg PWX VENT panels increase airflow
4. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
5. Rear zip pocket for secure bounce-free storage
6. Signature reflective X logo on thigh
7. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
1. Upper front panel - PWX 70D
2. Upper back panel - PWX 105D
3. Lower thigh panel - PWX VENT (Power, Weight, Flexibility)
1. 75% NYLON, 25% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
3. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerReviewingAERO VENT COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVevt shorts
awsome 2xu compression..
- JEJesper E.Verified BuyerReviewingAERO VENT COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPerfekt
Perfekt as allways, best clothes for runners
- DGDavid G.Verified BuyerReviewingAERO VENT COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat shorts for long runs
I usually combine these with calf sleeves for longer runs. I can definitely feel the compression, without feeling constricted. Living in the desert, they ventilate well. No sliding around, they stay in place, and they look great!
- ALAngelia L.Verified BuyerReviewingAERO VENT COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat vents
My husband love this model for his runs. Its hold is good and the vents help wicking away perspiration
- KSKeith S.Verified BuyerReviewingAERO VENT COMPRESSION SHORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice Shorts, Good Compression
Good amount of compression after wearing these a couple of times. First time putting them on was a squeeze, but afterwards became easier. Pocket in the back w/ zipper is a nice addition.