Innovative HeiQ Smart Temp technology senses any rise in body temperature, increasing the evaporation of perspiration through the fabric to keep you cooler for optimal performance.
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with zip back pocket providing bounce-free secure storage for phone, cards and keys.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance.
MODERATE GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Moderate graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery.
High quality and durable yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry.
Reflective 2XU logo on thigh and signature X logo on calf.
1. Full length compression tight
2. PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
3. HeiQ Smart Temp technology keeps you cooler
4. Graduated compression for improved circulation
5. Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
6. Rear zip pocket for secure bounce-free storage
7. Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
8. Signature reflective X logo on calf
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance and muscle alignment
4. Increased agility
5. Faster recovery
1. 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
2. 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
1. Front panel - PWX Flex 70D
2. Back panel - PWX Weight 105D
(Power, Weight, Flexibility)
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- SEStewart E.ReviewingAERO COMPRESSION TIGHTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo much better than the AeroVent tights
I was disappointed when 2XU discontinued the RunDash tights which were really good for warmer temperatures. When they released the AeroVent tights though I was disappointed with the fit, quality (the seams started to come apart around the front of the thigh where it meets the venting material) and they actually did not disperse excess heat away from your legs very well either.
However, these NEW Aero Compression tights are similar in performance to the RunDash tights but feel much more breathable in temperatures ranging from 10-15c. I think they would even perform very well up to 20c at a push. The fit is excellent and the material feels comfortable on short or long runs. The new colour way is a really dark blue and almost verging on black and the 2XU logos are subtle too which I like. Quality looks great so far and this tight should form part of your performance wardrobe for those spring/early summer days.