MEDIUM IMPACT SUPPORT
Medium impact support bra with moulded cups and adjustable hook and eye closure.
Soft underband elastic with adjustable wide elastic straps allow full range of motion in total comfort.
Perforated moisture-wicking fabric increases breathability and keeps you dry throughout the toughest running, HIIT or spin sessions.
1. Medium impact support bra
2. Supportive moulded cups
3. Adjustible wide elastic straps
4. Breathable perforated fabric
5. Centre back hook and eye closure
We have 4,90
€ shipping fee on all orders.
We work with Postnord for deliveries and you get your order sent to the nearest postal agent. The delivery time is normally 1-3 working days and you will receive a notification via SMS for collection. If you have not received your delivery within 3 working days, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on deliveries see here.
We want to give you as a customer the opportunity to feel completely safe with your purchase, and therefore we offer free returns and a 30-day right of cancellation and return from the moment you receive your order.
If you choose to return a product, it must be in the same condition as when you received it and contain all original parts (patches, accessories, packaging, tags). You will find a return shipping slip with your products.
Please note that returns of underwear and socks are not accepted for hygienic reasons. Swimwear with a broken hygiene seal cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. As long as the hygiene seal remains, it is fine to return swimwear.
Items purchased from another retailer must be returned to the place of purchase, not to se.2xu.com.
If you want more information about returns, see our detailed Returns Policy here.
Washing instructions will be on the care tag of the individual gear you own. However, as a general rule:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
- AEAlison E.ReviewingAERO MEDIUM IMPACT BRAI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat for running - love the adjustable fit
Great bra in terms of fit and flexibility of fit as it is adjustable below the bust as well as over the shoulders. It’s been hard over the last few years to find a running bra that is adjustable in both ways, so I was very happy to find this one! The only issue I have is that the gems came apart after only 2-3 wears. Photos show this on both sides of the bra back. It’s still fine to wear and doesn’t seem to have affected performance, but it is disappointing to have the garment construction fail so early.
- HHelenVerified BuyerReviewingAERO MEDIUM IMPACT BRAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFabulous and Functional
This ensemble fits beautifully. The cut and the fit are flattering and easy to wear. The colour is joyful.
- KMKelly M.ReviewingAERO MEDIUM IMPACT BRAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these bras
This is my fifth Aero Bra. Love the adjustability and comfort. They only last about six months though before the fabric splits along non stress areas. I’ve got a purple one on now that has completely come away across the top of the bust and two others have done the same. I keep buying as they are great prior to that.
- TFTeresa F.ReviewingAERO MEDIUM IMPACT BRAI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoAlmost perfect
The bra is very comfortable. The only thing I would change is to have two hooks instead of 3.
- DRDevanique R.ReviewingAERO MEDIUM IMPACT BRAI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAero Med Impact Bra
Great material, super light and feels good overall